• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What dog biscuits are healthy?

Harley & Carley

What do you all recommend as a healthy dog biscuit to give when you switch to one meal/day?
My girls simply do not eat much and never eat kibble in the morning. I have put the kibble in a kong, mixed it with good human stuff, all of that stuff, but they just wint have it.
I am thinking of offering a healthy biscuit just to give them some nutrition in the morning and then their kibble in the evening. I dont mind giving them fruits and veggies, but they seem to prefer a biscuit. I have some of the NB Sweet potato and fish biscuits, but I dont know if they are nutritious enough to have one every morning.

Thay also get the NB turkey rool (cut up) as a treat. I guess I could give them a little of that as a morning snack.
Any ideas?

Last edited:
Kodee just got Wellness Yogurt, Apple and Banana and loves them. Unfortunately they do have rice protein concentrate. It is popular in alot of pet foods. Their website does state they dont use the current China supplier involved in recent recall... but they fail to admit its another China supplier. I emailed them, as I want clarification it not ANY China supplier before continuing.

At this point I say "lets go bake doggie biscuits".

I Feed Innova Healthbars. Brodie gets 1 every morning after he goes out to potty. I call it his Breakfast biscuit and boy does he love it! He only eats once a day (i've tried and tried to get him to eat 2 meals but I ended up throwing so much food away). Feeding a healthy biscuit in the morning seems to work for us.

Back