• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just Chillin'

cavalicious

Ollie having a good relaxing time on this warm autumn day

Last night's attack on Winnie the Pooh

n516469580_43067_926.jpg

Reflective Thoughts...

n516469580_43068_1242.jpg

Ollie's favourite spot, on a pile of dead grass

n516469580_43069_1586.jpg

Smile!

n516469580_43070_1913.jpg

Smelling the flowers

n516469580_43073_2921.jpg

Soaking up the sun!

n516469580_43075_3579.jpg

Hey look, it's a big jungle cat!

n516469580_43066_579.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Thanks Caraline! :flwr: It's great to know that his personality comes through the photos, and other people can see it too!

Your pictures are great. Ollie is so handsome, his coat shines. He's very content lying about the yard "chillin" I had to hide Tucker's eyes so he wouldn't see Winnie the Pooh, that is Tucker's favorite toy and since he's chewed up three already I haven't been able to find another. Does Ollie take Winnie's shirt off? Tucker always did.

That Ollie! He's got to have about the best life a dog could have. Lots of adventures, beautiful outside spaces to romp in, and you as his owner. Plus, all the fun gets recorded in great pictures. Emily, you must have a few photo albums full by now! Keep on taking pictures, they're always fun to see. :snap:

great pics,
he is such an adorable little thing and loves posing for the camera i see!!!!!
:snap: :snap:

What a precious, precious little fellow he is.:) :)

Another one with lovely green grass, hmmmm am I sounding envious.;) ;)

Thanks everyone! :D

Linda, you should see the front of the backyard! I don't take photos there because it's just a big dust bowl.

What wonderful photos. I especially like the ones of him looking up at the sun and smelling the flowers.
Have you a "baby book" that you put the pics in?
Pam

Hi Emily,

Ollie has grown a lot!!! I love the pics of him enjoying the sun!

Her ears have gotten very long!!!

you take wonderful photos !

Emily, those pictures of Ollie are so sweet. You got some great shots as usual. You're a talented photographer.:snap:

Those are beautiful photos! he seems to really be enjoying himself and basking in the sun. I love the one of him smiling.

What wonderful photos. I especially like the ones of him looking up at the sun and smelling the flowers.
Have you a "baby book" that you put the pics in?
Pam

Not yet, I plan to print off a bunch of my favourites (the collection sure is getting big now! :D) and put them in a photo album, so I can look whenever I want.

Thanks everyone! :flwr: Ollie sure better enjoy the sunshine now because winter is coming up soon :confused:

Sweet Ollie! He is just my favorite!! I loooove his goofy grin, he is so expressive in everything he does. Annabell isn't too bad either ;)

Back