• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Had a good work out with Robbie last night

debjen

We started a new class session last night and we are taking 2 classes..a 45 minute skills class and our regular competition 1 class..

Last night our skill was working on wraps and flips (or turns)..we got a real workout on these..

Then in our regular class we were running some 10 obstacle sequences with jumps and a tunnel..he did really good there too..most of the problems we had were with my handling but we are really getting a good idea of how I have to handle him (which is soooooooo different than how I had to handle Riley)..

Best of all we had only 1 real run off to the horse poop..a couple of other tries but he came back when called...*G*

:w**h**: I am so glad for you guys!! :)

Do you think Robbie is going to be your next up and coming agility star?

Did you officially retire Riley?

I bet he's dead tired after you get home.. ..

:w**h**: :rah:

I am planning on starting Kosmo in aglity this summer :paw:

I'm hoping Robbie will be my next star..He certainly enjoys it and is actually much better than Riley was...and yes Riley is retired except for fun runs and as my demo dog..

I bet you and Kosmo will love agility.

Back