• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bruce H are those your babies in the Target ad?

Molly's mom

464641433_96c4ea8bc7_m.jpg

Just received a Target pet catalogue in the mail and i'm pretty sure I recognized those adorable fur babies sleeping the the shabby chic bed.

Did anyone else get the target flyer?

Last edited:
I've got that bed for Cupcake in our bathroom (she likes to hang out with me while I get ready - such a devoted pup). :)

What a cute advertisement!

OMG, it sure looks like them!! Kris was at the photo shoot so she would know for sure; I'm pretty sure she said they were in some sort of wicker-looking basket.

I'm going to call her as soon as I dare. Let's see, it's 6:05 now, maybe anther hour. Hope I'm not getting excited over nothing.

I saw a giant poster size image in the Target optical downtown Minneapolis a few weeks back--it was a blenheim pup...yours Bruce??:)

I saw a giant poster size image in the Target optical downtown Minneapolis a few weeks back--it was a blenheim pup...yours Bruce??:)

Just plain don't know without seeing it. We have had (I think) 3 photo shoots for Target. The problem is, neither us or the agency are told if (or when) the photos will be used.

Kris and I have GOT to get out more :D

It's them, it's them!!!

Just got off the phone with Kris and it is definately them! Thank you SO much Molly's Mom for spotting that. Now we have to wait for our copy to come. In fact, we are going to see if we can get some extra copies for people who got a puppy out of these two litters. That is so cool!

We are keeping the two blenheims in the back, Gishy and Misty (back, right). I suppose there will be no talking to them now that they're "stars" :D

Editted to add:
That is the litter in my avatar. But those darn people photoshopped one out, the tri with half a mask.

Last edited:
That is so cool Bruce!! :cool: Congrats on your little "celebrities" :snap:

Oh, I'm so sad they photoshopped out the tri with the half mask ... he was my favorite!!

congratulations bruce!! :) You're a celebrity now! :) I love to see your little babies - how cool for you guys to have your dogs in magazines and stuff that millions of people will see :) :) :)

I am sorry they photoshopped the little tri out.. how rude !

Nice to see your babies though ;) Is Star one of the ones in that picure? :dogwlk:

Congrats Bruce, u got stars in ur mist's let hope they don't turn out to be diva's!

Cannot believe they photshpped out the little tri wit half mask he was so cute!!

congratulations bruce!! :) You're a celebrity now! :) I love to see your little babies - how cool for you guys to have your dogs in magazines and stuff that millions of people will see :) :) :)

I am sorry they photoshopped the little tri out.. how rude !

Nice to see your babies though ;) Is Star one of the ones in that picure? :dogwlk:
Yep, Barb's Star is one of those. Kris and I are hoping to spend some time in the next day or two figuring out who is who based on some of our record photos.

That is so great! I will be on the lookout for mine so I can tell people I "know" these pups! :lol:

How great that little Star is a supermodel! :flwr:

I am sad about "Half-Mask" too! :(

I was so excited when I read that it was indeed Bruce's puppies!!!! I showed my 18 yr old son....'Look Ben, these puppies in the Target ad are from a breeder that is on the Cavalier Chat List...isn't that EXCITING!!!????' Snidely he said 'Way to go Mom...you are moving up in the world....you chat with someone that chats on the same site that has famous puppies!' lol

:rah: Well, it might not have impressed an 18 yr old...but it impresses me!!!! I am sooooooo excited for you Bruce!:rah:

I better not let on to Star that she is in that picture, or she will get a big head! :D She's already the center of attention at my daughter's softball games; pretty much the team mascot. :rah:I almost feel sorry for the other dogs that are there - the difference in the attention they get is embarrassing. But you all have experienced that same thing with your cavvies out in public - "OMG that is the cutest puppy I have ever seen!!" "I've never seen a dog like that, what is it?" "That's the first CKCS I've ever seen in real life." "I want to bring your puppy home with me," etc. ;)

Well how cool is this?!!! We know famous Cavaliers :D

Lynn - your son's response is too funny!! ;)

Back