• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bruce H are those your babies in the Target ad?

Way cool, is Target headquartered near you, or how did you get that opportunity? I wanted to submit Indy's pics for that Old Navy contest last year but kept forgetting.

Also, how do I get a Target Pet Catalog? I want one! :D

That is so cool!!! I actually wanted to get Fiona that bed, but I thought she'd chew the life out of it since it's wicker. I love the Shabby Chic stuff! Congrats, Bruce, they look so proud to be stars!

Do we get that same Target catalogue out here in California?

Lynn, I'm sure I'll brag about it to my boyfriend and get a similar response, so boys dont get much better in their mid 20s! LOL :rotfl:

So cute! I love that bed (love Shabby Chic in general) but I worry that ELlie wont get to sleep in as her brother cats will be all over it :rolleyes: They seem to find Ellie's things (her crate, her carrier, etc) good places to nap in!

Bruce,

If you want to PM me your address, i'd be happy to send you my copy.:)

If you would do that, I would owe you BIG TIME. I'll PM you.

I just got back from our local Target store. They didn't know anything about that catalog. Maybe we can try contacting their headquarters.

Way cool, is Target headquartered near you, or how did you get that opportunity? I wanted to submit Indy's pics for that Old Navy contest last year but kept forgetting.

Also, how do I get a Target Pet Catalog? I want one! :D

Actually it was just pure luck that we were contacted. Target has another breeder in this area that they have used a couple times and that breeder had to cancel. So we got a call one Sunday evening from an agency asking for photos of our dogs and then could Kris be downtown with the dogs the next morning.

Since that shoot, we have done several others. Besides liking our dogs, they really like that Kris can come in at almost a moments notice. The one that we are really hoping for in a shoot we did for the Milk Bone Company. If that happens, Deuce will be on a Milk Bone box. Not holding my breath on that, but you never know.

Back