• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Question re voting?

Caraline

Do we vote just one picture from one of the multi-part polls or do we vote one from each part?

Wow this is kind of messed up! I don't really like that it shows who we voted for :( Is there a way to change the settings on this particular forum to where it doesn't show that or that it doesn't have to be on 6 different threads? cough cough...Karlin? :)

It looks like some members have voted on each poll, so what happens now.?????????????

Oh I'm so sorry.. but I could just put seven pictures to every thread.

And I agree with Lindsay I really don't like that it shows who we voted for, I didn't know I had put that on..

Is there any way to change it from now.. It seem like I can just change the threads not the polls

Oh I´m so very sorry. This new look out on the board seem to confusing for me :(

:badgrin: Now we get to find out who votes for themself :badgrin:

Hey Grimma, I had a little explore of the Polls and I see there is an option that you can turn on or off "Make votes public: Displays all users who voted, and what choice they voted for." I am wondering if you go in and click the edit button on your post at the top of each forum if you then still have the option to change this function.

Last edited:
Grima - I think you did awfully good setting up the first poll on the new board! No need to apologize. We're still learning aren't we? ;)

We could do a calendar just from these photos alone! There are soooo many great ones.

Back