• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jake show's Lucy the way

Rj Mac

funinthesun9.jpg
[/IMG]
Im no comin out just yet Dad.....give me a break......lol

:lol: What a true lab! Down at the dam we get lots of labs and they sure can swim a distance! It's amazing how natural they are in the water

I'm not sure where you are located but at first glance I thought it was a croc or a gator moving through the water. I really must get new glasses! Great picture. He looks like a great swimmer.

We used to have a black Lab named Jake too and he sure loved a splash in the dam as well. Great photo! :D

Thanks folks,

When Jake sees water...he's like a puppy again...it's hillarious....he justs leaps in, and that's it.........he's off...bounding about all over the place, it's great fun to watch, his favourite is to dive under, and collect stones, then stock pile them at the side of the river:rotfl:

Back