• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can I brag just a LITTLE more?

Bruce H

When I stopped at Target on my way home to see if I could find the catalog the puppies were in, I went to the pet area to see if the blanket Dottie was photographed on had come in.

Well, there it was :w*w:

I bought the only two they had. Here is a picture of the lable with the blanket.

465568136_8040d05e2f.jpg

What a day this has been. And it's all because Molly's mom spotted the bed in the Target catalog.

Well Target will be delighted they made a couple of sales all because of Molly's mom, too! :lol:

That's really wonderful, Bruce, what fun to see your puppies on the catalogue and these products! I'll have to tell my mother to watch out for them next time she is at Target. The catalogue pic is so cute. :)

HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! You must be absolutely glowing Bruce! It is truly deserved because all of your dogs are beautiful (not to mention the little shredding machines that you have to put up with all the time ;) ) Talk about bragging rights!!

I think I am going to write a letter to Target and say that the only reason I bought the blanket was because of the beautiful cavalier on the front...Let's see if it brings you more business!! ;)

Last edited:
I LOVE it! Now I know the famous Boots and Barkley dog! After today, I will forever be searching Target pet aisles and wondering...could this picture be one of Bruce's dogs???:dogwlk: -Natalie

Yeah Bruce!!!!:rah: I think it is SUPER exciting and so nice to get some good news during such a horridly depressing week. I can't wait to go to Target and check if I can find any photos.

While I was looking at Target I noticed there was a pet bed with a Cavalier on the attached tag that was not one of ours. Looks like we still have some competition :)

Now I have to take a trip to Buffalo! ;D

Congratulations to Bruce, Kris and the puppies!

Wow Bruce you should be some proud Daddy, I would be jumping out of my shoes.:) :) :)

Not fair we don't have a Target here in Canada :( :( :(

I will be going to Target just to see your pups. That has to be so exciting for you! :rah:

Congratulations!!!! Now Cathy and I HAVE to take a road trip out your way to pick up our next puppies!!! I think my son keeps Target in business single-handedly. I can't wait to check out the dogs section next time we go in.
J.

Dottie looks so regal! What a beauty.

I've seen the other cavvie picture on some product tags. Not nearly as pretty as Miss Dottie.

Gosh - can we have autographs? A star in our midst!

I'll have to get to Target. Maybe before I get back to FL; the weather is cooler in TN than in FL!

Congrats - that's really cool.

So proud of you Bruce. I used to have your bath time puppy picture on my desktop and everyone would coo at that. I think you should sell that picture to an advertising company. cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p

I wish we had a Target here. I found it online and it's great but they don't even ship to the UK. :rolleyes:

Back