• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Getting married in San Jose CA

Sue.k

Hi everyone,

I am so excited, myself and my other half have decided to get married in the states next year, my brother lives in San Jose CA so we are going over there to get married in his back garden!!! Might get to meet up with some of the fur babies state side

:rah: :rah: :luv: Congratulations, sounds very exciting for both of you I hope the weather is just beautiful that day.
judy

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. I was thinking though, you're excited to be getting married in the US and if I was getting married I would be excited to do it in Ireland.....:luv:

Congratulations Sue! One of my best friends is getting married in Carmel, CA this summer and is going to live in San Jose. It's a beautiful area! You'll have to make a point to go to Carmel while you're over here--it's a beautiful quaint beach town and VERY romantic! I think it's about 45 minutes drive from San Jose. A little pricey though, but worth every penny in my opinion. Great atmosphere!

Congratulations again--how exciting! :)

Thanks everyone :)

if I was getting married I would be excited to do it in Ireland.
You wouldnt be saying that if you lived here, you just cant rely on the weather, (mind you its be unusually hot the last couple of weeks);)

I think I will visit Carmel, I have been to San Jose a good few times but never got around to visiting Carmel, my folks have been there and they loved it, gonna go to Vegas for a few days also, Oh I cant wait, I am so excited :*nana:

Congratulations, sounds perfect.
:) :)
Are all your relative going to be able to go. ????

Congratulations!!! I too would love to get married in Ireland, I guess we all just want to trade what we have!! Are you bringing Prince with you? We could have a Northen California Cavalier Bachelorette Party! ;) Good luck with the planning!!:dogwlk:

Congratulations Sue! :jmp: How wonderful for you and your husband-to-be! San Jose is a pretty nice place (well I live here, so I guess i am a bit partial) and not a bad place to get married. I do recall my own wedding, ah what a great day that was! And what a fair bit of planning too.
If you want to meet up with anybody while you're out this way feel free to PM me and Riley would be ecstatic to meet yet another person. (Quite the happy boy my doggie is). :)

Congratulations, sounds perfect.
:) :)
Are all your relative going to be able to go. ????

Yes there will be about 30 to 40 of us going over (hopefully) there are 20 in my immediate family so that should be fun, we all went over in 2002 for my brothers wedding, there was only 18 of us then, a few nieces hadnt been born yet ;) I wont be able to bring Prince with me though :( I will miss him terribly, I have found new kennels near where I live and they are so lovely, as much as I hate leaving him I am sure he will be well looked after :dogwlk:

Back