• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

member page of the month?

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it might be fun to highlight a member page of the month, as people begin to do things with their member pages; maybe to start in June to give people time to get to know the software.

Would doing this interest people? It could be stickied to a forum or perhaps I can figure out how to highlight it on the forum homepage... maybe someone would be interested in choosing the member page each month; people could submit them.

As some folks are getting lots of things onto their member page it would be nice to give them some extra attention and also I think members could get ideas of what they want to do with theirs.

I think it is a good way to get to know other people. Sometimes we just get to know the people who have dogs the same ages or live in our areas etc.. Viewing different page of the mth opens us up to learning about someone we havent had the opportunity to speak with yet. Sounds fun to me since I have to sit waiting for a leg brace another mth and seem to only be able to bide my time clicking a mouse.

That sounds like a whole load of fun :rah: and it would inspire us less artistic types. Looking forward to it. :rah:

That sounds like a whole load of fun :rah: and it would inspire us less artistic types. Looking forward to it. :rah:
You have all the inspiration you need in your backyard young lady! I think a blog on Australian wildlife is in order!

That sounds like a great idea! I just started to work on my page, it's fun! I still have to get famliarized with everything on it yet tho.

Sounds like it could be fun! I started working on mine last weekend; for a computer-challenged person like myself, it was quite an ordeal :)

Back