• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I always talk about my Lab

Kodee

Both these pictures are a few months before Jessie left us in October at 15but I still think of her everyday (well and sometimes call Kodee, Jessie when I am not thinking)! I also find it sweet that her 2 favourite spots to lie are exactly the spots Kodee has chosen.

466689599_d8fdff4d52_o.jpg

When ever my oldest left to go back to university, Jessie would peek under the fence for at least an hr - hoping she'd return home. The day of this picture she waited so long (and was so sore we couldnt bare to watch her) we were trying to convince her to come back in.

466689601_f49c415fdc_o.jpg

Ah the little bunny that stole my heart and is responsible for getting me to think a smaller dog might be fun. Kahlua is now 2 and follows you everywhere, insists on lying on your foot if your at the computer and was housetrained all by himself in one day - dogs should be so easy.

466689603_54665f8e3d_o.jpg

This is how tiny he was when we first got Kahula

466689605_494089bcc6_o.jpg

Debbie, thanks for posting those. They are great and Jessie in particular is just gorgeous. Kahlua is pretty cute too. :flwr:

Loooooooooooooooove the bunnny!!! I'm just a LITTLE obsessed with my bunny, she was what got me through loosing Jake (my cav), they are such a wonderful creatures, I wish more people could see that.

Loooooooooooooooove the bunnny!!! I'm just a LITTLE obsessed with my bunny, she was what got me through loosing Jake (my cav), they are such a wonderful creatures, I wish more people could see that.
Everyone always says when they find out we have a bunny "dont they smell arent they dirty pets" Ha, this rabbit has a large cage with triangle litter box cleaned daily - its the only place he will go. He hops about from about 5 till midnight upstairs and jumps back in his cage to potty. Show me a dog that self trains at 3 mths first day!

Awww, sweet pictures. My friend had a rabbit that lived to almost 12! And he did all kinds of tricks and was very smart too. Your Kahlua sounds like fun. And your Jessie is such a sweetie. I bet you miss her every day.

Aww theyre both gorgeous!! Jesse is absolutely stunning! and has such gorgeous eyes!! she sounds like a very sweet dog! and my, Kahlua is adorable!!!! that last pic of him is soo cute!

Aw! Don't know who's cuter, the dog or the bunny! Our old lad Charlie used to sit on the stairs and pine for my sister when she went back to university for hours too!

Back