• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gracie looking miserably cute post-spay...

Gracie's Mommy

Here are some pics of Gracie in her onesie after her spay. She looks SO pathetic...I'm sure she'd be thrilled to know I was sharing these pics with the world, too! ;)

Didn't quite make it into the crate...but, looks pretty comfy there to...
P1010369.jpg

Almost asleep...
P1010371.jpg

Down for the count...
P1010375.jpg

Not sure whether to go or stay...but, Mommy's tummy is pretty comfortable. I guess I'll stay, if she'll stop taking y picture! :p
P1010367.jpg

Poor little Gracie, she looks so cute in her onesie! I hope she gets better really soon! :lotsaluv: :hugs: :lotsaluv:

My! She sure does look cute in that little onsie. What a great idea. That has to be soooo much more comfortable than one of those horrible e-collars.

What happens when she wan't to pee? Do the onsies open up?

Get better soon Garcie :luv:

Sweet girl!! I have to mention....we have the same crate covers...and the same pad!! I cover the pad with a king size pillow case though because my guys shed soooo much.

Hope you're feeling better!!!

Gracie you sure are a cutie, especially in that onesie! :l*V: I hope your feeling better soon :flwr:

Now... what's with all these incredibly lovely crates?!? I would take a picture of Ollie's crate but I might start getting flamed for letting him sleep in such an ugly bed :eek: icon_whistling

Back