• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NYC Meet-up Pics

Lani

Lucky and I made our way into the city today to go to the NY Meet-up for the first time. We had a blast!!:dogwlk:

We got to meet Estee and Shell and little Ginger and Winston too. It was a bit warm, but Lucky had fun sniffing and meeting all the other doggies. He spent most of his time glued to my heels or sitting in the shade. Here are a few pics. You will all probably recognize Lucky (there were 4 rubies there, but he's the one in these pics!). The pic of the Tri in the purple Puppia is Ginger - her foot felt better today and she was able to make it!!

These 7 dogs were just coming in - that's why they are all on leashes still:
CIMG4351.jpg

Checking it out ...
CIMG4324-1.jpg

Lucky chilling in the shade:
CIMG4340.jpg

Sweet little Ginger:
CIMG4316.jpg

Lucky!!!
CIMG4289.jpg

Hope you enjoy!! :flwr:

What a lovely group of dogs -- looks like a beautiful day to have met up too. How many were there all together?

Estee will probably have a better idea because she did the name tags. :dogwlk:

22 people RSVP's yes & there were 8 "maybes" - I'd estimate about 20 people and about 30 dogs in all. It was a gorgeous day - mid-70's here, and the dog park was right along the Hudson river.

This looks like such fun! Lucky and Ginger look like they had a blast! Love Ginger's punk do. Terrific that you got to meet her and all those other sweet dogs and owners.

Meeting

Lucky looks like he was having so much fun and so did the others. We live in such a rural area we don't have fun get togethers.

How fun! Lucky looks like he had a blast. Ginger is a cutie as always...such a primm and proper little lady. Thanks for sharing these! :flwr:

oh my gosh!!!!! how fun!!! too bad we couldn't go! i was workin' and maggie had to get her shots that day!! so now that she's covered, i hope we can go next month!!!! thanks for sharing the pics.... the doggies look GREAT! :D

Aww that looks like so much fun!! let's get a Northern California meet up planned, I'm ready! :)

Thanks for the pics Lani...it was nice to meet you and Lucky! Between puppy class in the morning and then the meet-up, Winston slept sooo well Saturday evening. :)

Lani-
Thanks for posting such great pics! It was super great meeting you and being with all our favorite cavs hanging out!!
I believe your estimate was correct- I think there were about 30 doggies there. Im so glad Gingers paw was better so that we finally met. And there were lots of new members there as well.
See you at guys at the next one!!

Oh my! That looks like such fun and I am feeling benignly envious. I am going to have to track down some Cavalier owners in my area.
:jump:

Oh my, I'm getting a little jealous over here! ;)

Their all so beautiful, and Lucky's coat just shines! :luv:

Last edited:
Back