• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Bran

sannie

467707521_1c2c527196.jpg

Here's Brandy, our little rescue Ruby looking very sorry for himself after his bath recently. Actually he loves baths and brushing I think it's the camera he hates! We must have him 6 months now and after a couple of initial spats with Max the two have become great friends and with the great weather we have been having here they spend a huge amount of time in the garden chasing each other 'round the place. He's so cool and so laid back and loves everyone!

Yes he is loverly mind you I am like all colours but I have got one just like him---Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--Barney--Sam)

What a gorgeous little boy! I just want to pick him up and give him a big hug and kisses!!!!! Too cute!!!!!:D :D :D

Back