Thread: Scout's 'sister' Breeze

Post Thanks / Like

Default Scout's 'sister' Breeze

I thought this was an interesting picture of Breeze and the neighbors 16 month old little girl Keely.

Sharon, proud Mom of Scout (tri) and Breeze (Newfie)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh so cute! I always noticed little kids almost trust a larger dog (as long as its quiet) compared to smaller ones. Its like they think they will give better hugs!

Post Thanks / Like

Breeze is sooo cute!!!!! and soo fluffy! a bit like a bear lol! i would love to snuggle up to that dog!
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful pic and what a lovely dog

Post Thanks / Like

Oh you just can't help but want to snuggle up into him, looks like Keely is saying "come on dawgy give me a cuddle"!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Kodee...Breeze is very gentle with children, neve bumping into them or knocking them down, she's just the best.

In May I will have Breeze shaved down, then she'll look like a gigantic black lab. She doesn't like the process, but after it's down you can tell she like being 'naked' a lot better. It gets VERY hot here in the summer, not as hot as Florida, but hot and humid. I want her to be comfortable.

Here's a close up.

Sharon, proud Mom of Scout (tri) and Breeze (Newfie)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scouty girl View Post
    Kodee...Breeze is very gentle with children, neve bumping into them or knocking them down, she's just the best.

In May I will have Breeze shaved down, then she'll look like a gigantic black lab. She doesn't like the process, but after it's down you can tell she like being 'naked' a lot better. It gets VERY hot here in the summer, not as hot as Florida, but hot and humid. I want her to be comfortable
    Forget the kids, I want to hug that face! A giant black lab, now that description just steals my I had a blonde lab but my parents while I was going up, had 2 blacks (my favourite but had I not needed a smaller dog this time round a brown lab was to be my next.)