• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My other animals

niamhx

These are my other animals i would love a zoo lol

These are our guinea pigs their shy

18032007001.jpg

This is benny my tortoise is my pride and joy

11032007002.jpg

And my new baby finn

DSCF0375.jpg

We have fish too
Hope you like them im not posting much but learning lots

Great pics! Our little tree frog that we have had since he was a tadpole (I rescued him off of a swimming pool cover) died last week, so now we are debating between a turtle or a lizard. I will have to show Josh the shot of your turtle! :D

I of course love the puppy shot too :luv:

Benny is a tortoise not a turtle lol turtles live in water benny lives in a 4f by3f tortoise table with sand and soil mix he eats only weeds only certain ones as some can be toxic, if you are thinking of a tortoise please don't buy one in a petshop you will only be adding to the wild caught trade. I have a number for a breeder if you like they are also a lot cheaper. They are lovely but you must remember the live for over 100 yrs so not something to be taking on lightly.

Good luck with what you decide if I can help just ask

Oh my, Fin is just precious! Oh his fur, his markings, everything makes me go awwwwww :luv:

Benny looks like such a blast! And the guinea pigs sure are cute too :flwr:

Over 100 yrs??!! You have to make long term plans for them after your gone! I didnt realize my daughter's rabbit was going to live to about 10 (not that I wish him dead, I love him). I'm just a littled worried he will fit into her life that long - I can see it now, she gets married in a few yrs, I end up taking the rabbit when she gets pregnant :rolleyes: But you are going to have to raise loving children that will want to look after your guy and then make your kids promise you, to raise loving kids to want to look after them later. You have you work cut out for you!

Hi my daugther is 14 and already loves benny more than me so its not a problem I also have a five yr old little boy would loves him so I think were ok. They are amazing creatures and deserved to be looked after well. I'm hoping benny will be with me thoughout my life lol, not many animals you can get that spend a life time with you.

All your animals are very cute!! i love that gorgeous pic of your cavvy! so cute!!..Benny looks like a great pet! and 100 years! wow!...my cousins have a pet cockatoo and theyre meant 2 live for about 100 years...i dont think they have any idea what theyre taking on though ;)

Last edited:
Back