• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bell Tower (Ft Myers) board member met Maddy

PamH

Yesterday I was in Talbots in the Bell Tower in Ft. Myers.
My husband was outside sitting on a bench with Maddy.
A gentleman came up and said he had three cavaliers and went on and on about how great they were. He then asked my husband if he ever heard of the cavalier board. So, not sure if it is this one or the other one.
But I sure hope I can find out who it was!
Pam

There are about a dozen cavalier-related boards that I know of as well as numerous email lists -- some limited to breeders, some more general, based in a number of countries. There are at least 5 or 6 based in the US alone, some open membership, some closed. So you'd definitely need to know which one they are talking about!

Very cool Pam. Did you husband enjoy chatting with this gentleman? Is your husband like we are, love to talk about our precious cavaliers?

Back