• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie - 14/10/92 - 20/04/07

oh Pepsi I'm so very sorry that Charlie has been given his wings.

He had a wonderful long happy life, you must have many happy memories and as the pain eases a little you will be able to look back and remember those times.

Thank you for being brave enough to let him go - this is our last loving gift to our beloved companions.

Thinking of you and thank you that we were able to share a little of Charlie's life through the forum, he was a very special boy.

Hello Pepsi,

I am really sorry to hear about Charlie's passing.

I was just thinking a week or so ago while looking at the seniors thread that he looked like a lovely older boy.

Be strong.

Bianca

Paula, I am so sorry for your loss. The pain is I imagine horrible for you. Charlie has been a favorite of mine on this board since I first saw his handsome, serene and wise face. I'm glad that you and Charlie were blessed with so many years together. I know you gave him the kind of life we wish all animals had. God bless you, your partner, and Charlie now sharing his wisdom with the other animals at the Rainbow Bridge.

:cry*ing: So sorry to hear of Charlie's passing. My condolences to you and your partner. You will never regret being with him when he passed. He was with the people he loved most. :hug:

I'm so sorry about Charlie, but you gave him one last gift of love by allowing him to go peacefully with you and your partner at his side. You're in my thoughts and prayers in your time of mourning!!!

Thank you so much for your touching comments. I really appreciate the help and support you guys have given me.
Paula x

I am so sorry to hear about Charlie. My heart goes out to you and your partner. I know this is so difficult to go through. Run free little Charlie.*ng*l

Paula I'm so sorry for your loss. It must be so lonely without Charlie. Hang on to the wonderful memories---eventually the pain will soften and you will still have the good times. i always enjoyed your avatar of gentle charlie. what a happy peaceful last day he had with you. :hug:

k

It's so sad that you had to let Charlie go Paula, but feel happy that you were able to save him from pain and suffering and cherish the happy days. Remember the joyful times , when he was sprightly and funloving. My 'picture' of Izzy is of him running to me with a retrieve in his mouth and a sparkle of pride in his eyes.

(sorry for the late reply, but I lost my access for a week)

Paula, I'm so very sorry to read about your beloved boy's passing. You must miss him so much right now. I'm glad that you were able to stay with him, I know it's hard but in time you will cherish that memory too. You had a wonderful relationship with Charlie and it's clear from your posts ,that he was very well loved and cherished. I'm especially glad that you were able to take him on holiday at Christmas...

Take it easy.... :hug: :hug:

XXX Claire

Paula, we're so sorry to hear about your Charlie, our thoughts are with you in this difficult time :luv: :luv: :luv:

Paula,

I am so very, very sorry to hear that you had to give Charlie his wings. It is a very brave and selfless thing to do and I'm sure he's watching over you and sending you his angel love.

You gave him so many wonderful and very happy years, he couldn't have wished for anyone to have loved him more.

When I Am Gone

When I am gone...release me, let me go
I have so many things to see and do.
You mustn't tie yourself to me with tears
Be thankful for our beautiful years.
I gave to you my love. You can only guess
How much you gave to me in happiness.
I thank you for the love each of you have shown
But now it's time that I travelled on alone.
So grieve a while for me if grieve you must
Then let your grief be confronted in trust
It's only for a short time that we must part
So cherish the moments locked within your heart.
I won't be far away for life does go on
So if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can't see me or touch me, I'll be near
And if you listen with your heart, you'll hear
All my love around you, soft and clear.
And then when you must come this way alone,
I'll be waiting to greet you with a smile,
and say "Welcome home".

Author Unknown

Big hugs and love from Me, Maxx and Charlie xxxxx :hug:

Back