• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone live in Memphis area??

nursejess80

I haven't seen a single Cavalier in Memphis, and I always talk to people who "knows someone that has one". I was just wondering if anyone lived in the area and would be interested in letting our little babies meet. Ruby is so shy around other dogs, and I would love for her to meet a fellow Cav. There was supposed to be one in our puppy training class, and I was so disappointed when it never showed up. Just wondering!!! I always read about a lot of you guys meeting up and having playdates.....I'm jealous!!

I have friends in Memphis...but none are cav owners! At least I am in the same state as you! :lol:

I live in Jackson, which is about an hour from Memphis.

My in-laws live in Jackson, and we come there pretty often. They have an enormous cranky old cat that is pretty mean to dogs, so we've only brought Ruby once, and that was just for a minute when we were passing through. They're afraid the cat will get her feelings hurt, and my mother-in-law wants Ruby to be completely house-trained before staying overnight because of her rugs. Maybe sometime when we come for the weekend the pups could meet up.....

I have friends in Memphis...but none are cav owners! At least I am in the same state as you! :lol:

We were actually in Chattanooga to visit my old roommate and my husband's grandparents 2 weekends ago, and then we had to go back yesterday because his grandmother passed and we had her funeral. We're planning on coming back sometime in the near future to check on his grandfather. We'll have to see if our babies can meet!!

Back