• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi all.....

joey

Hi everyone. I have been looking at this website for a while. My vet suggested I take a look, when i was asking lots of cavi specific questions.

When i am walking my dogs, i get so excited when i see another cavi coming our way, so its great to know there are so many cavi lovers out there.

My two girls are Ruby (the Ruby...i know not very original) & Sasha, black & tan.

It's doggie dinner time now....so must go, they are hungry.

bye for now

Welcome to the Board!!!:dogwlk: This is the place to get good advice and ask Cavalier questions! I know what you mean, my boyfriend says I have some kind of Cavalier Radar...I can pick one out of a crowd, and beeline over and introduce myself!:D

Hello and welcome to you, Ruby and Sasha. They are adorable and look so cute cuddled up together. Good to have you here.

Back