• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How dangerous are fabric sheets?

He's making the rounds of talk shows - he must have a new project in the works. I've got spiders and lizards that come in the house, I guess I could deal with worms too!

chewing

My girls don't really chew sheets. With them it could be towels or handkerchiefs. Lottie will pinch handkerchiefs out of your pocket and sneak off and rip them to shreds and Sophie has had a trip to the vet when she swallowed a man sized handkerchief whole in one go- it was folded at the time! She also chews on towels and sometimes this causes problems when they are trying to pass as she ends up with a long trail, if you know what I mean, and sometimes needs some assistance to pull it out!!!!

My shih tzu is the one who has a thing for chewing paper napkins, Kleenex, etc.

Forrest, there is actually a name for the fabric chewing and eating. I'll get out one of my handy-dandy vet books and find it for you. Don't know if there is a treatment available, but at least you know you aren't alone. (We treated a dog once in ER that had eaten a tube sock; we made him vomit it back up but for some reason the owner didn't want it back!:D )

Back