• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Very Excited!!!!

*Pauline*

Very Excited!!!

...makes a change for me (Pauline aka Ms. Miserable!). Jenny (Dylan's breeder) asked me to help house/puppy sit when she goes to France. There will be the usual girls there who work in Jenny's grooming parlor. But I'll be there with the puppies all day. :rah: :rah: :rah: She said she'd come get me and Dylan and all my doggy stuff.

I have been feeling very low so this will pick me up :D and I get to see Dylan play with puppies all day. :wggle:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Oh and before you ask, no I won't be sneaking any puppies out for you! But I will be taking lots of pictures :snap:

Last edited:
OOHHH!! How much fun!! I am VERY jealous! Do take tons of pictures :snap: If his litter mates and relatives are HALF as gorgeous as Dylan you could make your own calander from this trip!! :D

Dylan's litter mates are all sold now. But there will be other younger puppies. And all the mums and dads.

Oh and I can look after the plants, there's an award winning garden, won 3 years in a row. I just remembered the hot tub...this is going to be better than Ibiza!;)

What a nice little break for you!!! I'm a little jealous ;-) But hoping you have a great time and it cheers you up in a big way. Puppy kisses always help a lot, don't they?? :flwr:

Puppies all day? What a nice pick me up! I'd love to see pictures and what do you mean no sneaking puppies out :(

Oh well Pauline, you know what you have to do now:
LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PUPPY PHOTOS!!!:rah: :lotsaluv: :pi*no: :wggle: cl*p

I think it's the absolute best thing on earth to be able to do: PUPPYSIT!!!!

I'm so Jealous!!! Just spending hours watching those adorable little fluffballs running around playing and licking you to death!!!! :w**h**:

I don't need to say have fun because i know you'll be in puppy heaven over at Jenny's!!!!!! :snap:

Puppy kisses always help a lot, don't they?? :flwr:

They sure do, Dylan has been looking after me.

I have acupuncture tomorrow, I can ask her to stick in some needles for depression, those go in the feet though :eek::eek: She also thinks I have a virus in my face because my mouth keeps going numb for split seconds, very annoying. Needles in the face for that :shifty:

Wow, that's a real honour; she must have great respect for you! :) Sounds like you'll be in cavalier heaven and we DEMAND pictures! :snap:

We do get on very well. We have probably more in common right through our lives than any of my other friends. :D

Pauline, i am so so so jealous :) make sure to take lots of pic's and pls rob me one of the lil puppies! ;)

Pauline you are sooo lucky!!!! You'll be in cavalier heaven!! SO very jealous right now!! make sure to take LOTS of pics!! cant wait to see!

Back