• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Brady!!!

Lani

Lauren, I just saw in your signature that Brady's birthday is 4/25 ... WOW ... that's the day after tomorrow (and tomorrow in some parts of the world!!).

In case I forget, I just wanted to be the first to wish your wonderful ruby boy a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:hppybdy: TO YOU
:hppybdy:TO YOU,
:hppybdy:DEAR BRADY!!!
:hppybdy:TO YOU!!!!!!!

Hippity hoppity happy birthday!

party-animals.gif

Thank you everyone! Sad to say that Brady isn't feeling too well on this Birthday eve. I think he ate a little too much of his pig ear and I decided to take him to the vet. Normal course of action for his tummy problems. At least while I was there they were able to do his heartworm test and I was able to pick up some more heartgaurd and frontline! They sent his poop out to be tested, so I will find out if there is something in that, or if it was just too much pig ear!

Brady says thanks! (he actually got a birthday card in the mail from his great-aunt, my aunt that is)

Lani is throwing an online surprise party with this announcement before you had the chance! Happy B'day and no pig ear cake for you tomorrow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!!!!!!!!!! awww sad that you had to go to the vet the day before your birthday!..Hope you're feeling better and are spoilt totally rotten!! (though you might want 2 lay off the pigs ear)

:hppybdy: to you
:hppybdy: Dear Brady

Sorry you were not well darlin, get some extra cuddling in on your special day.:)

Brady,

:hppybdy: , Scout and Breeze say they hope you are feeling much better today. They want to see some birthday :snap: and hope you can go for a nice long birthday :dogwlk: . Have a happy day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!

Tell your mommy she needs to log on more often!! It's kinda lonely in here without her!! :)

I hope you're feeling better today and you're getting giant loves and cuddles from anybody and everybody. You're sure a handsome little guy! :)

Take care!! :rah: :rah: :paw: :dogwlk:

Back