• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maddy with my grandsons

PamH

This was the first time my grandsons had met Miss Maddy. She loved them. Hubby was laughing so hard because he said they were all three running around like three little kids. The "kids" are six and five. The "kid" is 7 months so that makes her right around the same age doesn't it?

470327099_837eba4035.jpg

470327037_3cfdb4330b.jpg

Such adorable pictures Pam! :D I'm so glad it all went well with them, but we knew that from the start hey ;) They look like their having such a good time with your little Miss Madeleine! :luv:

Hi Pam

What gorgeous grandsons! The boys and Miss Maddy looked like they adored each other! What a great weekend you must all have had!!!!:rah: :D :D :D

Those pictures are so cute. I love your grandsons, they look so happy to be with Maddy. I can imagine the three of them waking up your husband.

How cute! Your grandson's are gorgeous boys. Maddy looks like she is in doggy heaven.

Very very cute ... looks like a gorgeous day and a fun time was had by all. :flwr:

More pictures please!! :D They look, and from your stories...sound, like they all had a great time together.

Back