• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snow Day Today!!!

Friday's Mommy

Here's our April Colorado blizzard. The furbabies usually love the snow but today the snow is blowing so hard we can hardly see the neighbor's house. All my beautiful spring flowers are buried in the snow!! At least it's a snow day for the kids and no working for me today too!

There is no joy in this!
471620586_720d4cf8c2.jpg

I hate when the wind does that to my ears!
471693060_792ce0b420.jpg

I'll hurry and try to find a place to potty!
471693062_7efcc09005.jpg

Much Better!!!!!
470013922_5feba8ee1e.jpg

Terri - I just love that last picture of the two of them laying together :snap: They have become best friends so quickly!

The pictures are so cute. I'm so sorry that you had snow!! I can only imagine how that feels, it's finally starting to warm up a little here.

Great pictures. Friday and Wednesday are adorable whether frolicking in the snow or cuddling on the couch.

they are so cute wish that we had snow here like that so that i could get some nice pic's of the boys in them!

I can't believe we have 2 foot snow drifts in our yard. The fur kids have have to plow through the snow in the backyard. They have a little tunnel going that they stay in each time. Very cute. It's supposed to be 70 degrees this weekend!! Snow should be gone soon.

Yes Charleen...they have become friends faster than I thought they would too! Here's one more pic in that series to show them all cuddled up.

472633813_1050606141.jpg

Yikes, what awful weather for cavaliers to be out in.
I'm so glad I live in the southern hemispher (South Africa) and our winters are cold and dry :)

arent they just so cute cuddled up together after being out in that cold snow!!!:hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww! Gorgeous pics!! They are both so cute! their expressions when out in the snow are very amusing! love the 2 pics of them cuddled together!!

Lovely pics! Can't believe all that snow, here in the UK we have what looks like a wonderfully warm day more like July than April!! Really like the pics of the all snuggled up together!

Beautiful pictures. Outside freezing their patooties and then nice and snuggly together inside. Very sweet.

Back