• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cool Story

its funny how things like that happen.

my sister got a rescue cav pup Ellie ( man bought it for his girlfriend then dumped her, she worked all day couldnt keep the pup)

while my sister was walking Ellie in the next street a little girl brought her puppy out to show her , that turned out to be the litter brother!
The breeder was miles away & Ellie had been through a few homes in different towns yet they still ended up in the same place.

Another twist was that a few months later my sister collected a 7 month tri girl from a town even further away & on reading the pedigree she was Ellies litter sister !

So the entire litter was moved around the country through different homes only to eventually end up a few doors away from each other.

Coincidences like that have happened many times with our dogs. I'm a great believer in fate.

Wow, that's incredible! :D How exciting!

Back