• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bailey - 10 Months :D

Jessieca

Here are some pictures of Bailey. His first birthday will be on June 14th!

BaileyApr5.jpg

bailey4.jpg

As an even younger puppy :)

Visiting Oregon with his mommy & Daddy

JessMike.jpg

JessBailey.jpg

In his winter sweater:

Doggy058.jpg

When we took him home:

BaileyAug4.jpg

awww, he's adorable!! that's a beautiful shot by the lake!!! and you two look so cute on the beach together!!! and his puppy pic... my heart just melted looking at that one!!! enjoy him....

I looked at your pictures yesterday and thought I left a comment. They are beautiful. The scenery in the background especially the lake and mountains are magnificient. You are a lovely family, and Bailey is adorable.

Okay, whew! Thought I was having another mental pause moment, I did leave a post, lol in the other gallery you posted these pictures.

Last edited:
I looked at your pictures yesterday and thought I left a comment. They are beautiful. The scenery in the background especially the lake and mountains are magnificient. You are a lovely family, and Bailey is adorable.

Oh thank you :) It's Crater Lake in Oregon. The view is just amazing, I really felt like I had to be looking at a picture for it to be that beautiful! When we went there was still snow on the ground lol, which Bailey did not like, so I ended up carrying him around everywhere haha, thankfully he was still pretty light then :)

Goodness his ears are nice and long! I love them! Maddy's are growing and starting to look longer but she is so tiny that if hers were that long she would trip over them!
Pam

What a sweetie!! He is a credit to you, it is very obvious how much he is loved and how much he loves you!! Bet he'll have a lovely Birthday party eh?

Back