• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Someone is Getting Married this Weekend!

Nancy

Kim, aka Kimberla, is getting married this weekend in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I wish her a lovely wedding and beautiful future married life, she's got a great start with a lovely little Cavalier family already.

Oh I LOVE weddings!!!!!

Have an amazing day and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness with your soon to be hubby!!!:luv:

Congratulations Kim!!

I wish you eternal love and happiness. :) Have a blast on Saturday and a wonderful honeymoon. :) I'll be thinking about you guys!!! ;) ;) ;)

Kim, have a fabulous wedding day and even better marriage. We'll all be thinking of you this weekend. Enjoy your day, it will be terrific and you will be a gorgeous bride. Best wishes to you and your groom.

Thanks so much! We're in Grand Rapids, only 2 days away from the big day.... :) All your well wishes are much appreciated and I promise to post pics as soon as I can. :) Thank you!

Best Wishes

Just wanted to add my Congratulations and to Wish a Long and Happy life together! :luv: :luv: :rah:

Back