• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ellie graduated tonight!

enchantingdragon

From Puppy Kindergarten! She did so well and we are so proud of her :D I have come to see two things from taking this class. 1) Ellie will always love people more then dogs. At first I use to be upset that she never wanted to play with other dogs but I have come to see that she truly does prefer people (I think because she knows people carry the treats! :wink: ) but she no longer fears other dogs she is just kinda indifferent to them but thats ok. She doesnt have to be every dogs friend as long as she can deal with them without being terrified and its good that she likes people so much! 2) I see that for a treat Ellie will do almost anything which is why she was head of her class. If she sees the treat she'll do whatever you want her to do to get it which isnt always a bad thing! :D I did this class mostly for the socialization and it really has helped Ellie so Im very pleased. My husband seemed to enjoy it as well as he said he would like to do intermediate with her so in the summer when he is off he is thinking of taking her again. Sadly Mommy stupidly forgot her camera so no grad pics but maybe when she takes intermediate I will get some. Anyways congrats to Ellie!

Congratulations little Ellie! At what age did she start puppy kindergarten? I am thinking of taking Bella in a little earlier than I originally wanted to (4-5 months) to get her socialized with other dogs.

Back