• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So what is everyone feeding now?

Kingston is on Canidae and we love love love it! If it goes on the recall list I think I'll pass out. No, seriously.

My two are on NV Raw and a freeze dried veggie mix that you mix with water and add to the raw. Mia prefers her frozen green beans to the veggie mix--so her wish is my command...:rolleyes:

Winston rotates between Innova Puppy and Timberwolf Wild & Natural, and I feel really comfortable with the ingredients and safety of each. I'm actually switching my German Shepherd from Royal Canin to Timberwolf (Dakota Bison) and she's doing GREAT on it. One plus is that Timberwolf offers free shipping, so convenient!

Sadie is on Merrick Puppy Plate (dry) and really loves it. I'm slowing going to start mixing in a little Merrick wet food too so it's a little easier for her to chew. Teething is starting up and kibble is hurting her little teeth!

I would definitely recommend Merrick, any variety!

Sadie is on Merrick Puppy Plate (dry) and really loves it. I'm slowing going to start mixing in a little Merrick wet food too so it's a little easier for her to chew. Teething is starting up and kibble is hurting her little teeth!

I would definitely recommend Merrick, any variety!
Kodee is on the canned (just a heaping tsp) for that reason and loves it. I use Canidae kibble but once this stuff is over and kodee is bigger this is a kibble I want to try for variety along with Evo.

I was putting a little canned over the kibble too, but stopped when the recalls first started....maybe I will start adding canned again, they just love it, and it's nice to offer them a little variety.

I just picked up Canidae All Stages dry last night and mixed it in with Bella's Royal Canin kibble this morning. She seems to like it although I think she had some problems chewing (her mouth is still so teeny). I will try the wet food/pumpkin mix-ins and see if that helps as many of you suggested.

I've started checking the Canidae and Evo websites every morning and evening to confirm there are no recalls on the food. Thank goodness the Internet makes it possible to do this!

I just picked up Canidae All Stages dry last night and mixed it in with Bella's Royal Canin kibble this morning. She seems to like it although I think she had some problems chewing (her mouth is still so teeny). I will try the wet food/pumpkin mix-ins and see if that helps as many of you suggested.

You can add water to the dry food to soften it first. :)

Kingston is on Canidae and we love love love it! If it goes on the recall list I think I'll pass out. No, seriously.

My four eat Canidae, but they are due for a switch. I'm thinking of TimberWolf Organics. Looks like nice ingredients, and no sign of recall trouble, yet. I've ordered a sample pack of all their foods so I can see which ones are the most popular with my crew.

I'm thinking of TimberWolf Organics. Looks like nice ingredients, and no sign of recall trouble, yet. I've ordered a sample pack of all their foods so I can see which ones are the most popular with my crew.

So far so good with Timberwolf here! :) We've tried the Wild & Natural (grain free), Dakota Bison, and have ordered the Ocean Blue (also grain free) to rotate to next.

Darby gets Merrick's Wilderness Blend (Salmon, Buffalo & Venison)... she absolutely loves it! It even has dehydrated fruits & veggies mixed in with the kibble! :D

My Poodle has troubles eating some of the dry kibble because he has such a tiny mouth, so I moisten the food and that really helps. The Evo has such nice small bites tho, I think he may be able to eat that just fine though. Merrick's and Timberwolf sound like very good dog food, I'm not sure if I've seen either of them here. I'm hoping the Evo works out for us, so far it seems to be going well, and I am still adding a little bit of canned pumpkin too.

Back