Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: So what is everyone feeding now?

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Kay View Post
    I just picked up Canidae All Stages dry last night and mixed it in with Bella's Royal Canin kibble this morning. She seems to like it although I think she had some problems chewing (her mouth is still so teeny). I will try the wet food/pumpkin mix-ins and see if that helps as many of you suggested.
    You can add water to the dry food to soften it first.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingstonsMom View Post
    Kingston is on Canidae and we love love love it! If it goes on the recall list I think I'll pass out. No, seriously.
    My four eat Canidae, but they are due for a switch. I'm thinking of TimberWolf Organics. Looks like nice ingredients, and no sign of recall trouble, yet. I've ordered a sample pack of all their foods so I can see which ones are the most popular with my crew.
    ~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking of TimberWolf Organics. Looks like nice ingredients, and no sign of recall trouble, yet. I've ordered a sample pack of all their foods so I can see which ones are the most popular with my crew.
    So far so good with Timberwolf here! We've tried the Wild & Natural (grain free), Dakota Bison, and have ordered the Ocean Blue (also grain free) to rotate to next.

Post Thanks / Like

Darby gets Merrick's Wilderness Blend (Salmon, Buffalo & Venison)... she absolutely loves it! It even has dehydrated fruits & veggies mixed in with the kibble!

Post Thanks / Like

My Poodle has troubles eating some of the dry kibble because he has such a tiny mouth, so I moisten the food and that really helps. The Evo has such nice small bites tho, I think he may be able to eat that just fine though. Merrick's and Timberwolf sound like very good dog food, I'm not sure if I've seen either of them here. I'm hoping the Evo works out for us, so far it seems to be going well, and I am still adding a little bit of canned pumpkin too.
    ~Renee, Bailey & Maddie, and RIP my beloved Bentley.