• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella Mia's home! New Pictures...

Heather Kay

Hi all,
Here are some pictures of my new puppy Bella. She has brought so much joy to my life already, just a doll of a character and so fun and spunky! She is quite the shoe-chewer though and sooo sneaky about it! You can turn your back for one second and she's got the shoe and is running as fast as she can to hide in the corner with this huge shoe in her mouth :)

This is a day before she mastered climbing the stairs!
BellaMia010-1.jpg

My favorite....
BellaMia011.jpg

Bella modeling her puppia and 'Spoiled' velour hoodie that is still WAY too big for her!
BellaMia007.jpg

BellaMia008.jpg

BellaMia009.jpg

I am in love!

more pictures....

And then there is the shoe-chewing issue....she LOVES shoes, especially my stilettos!
BellaMia017.jpg

BellaMia020.jpg

I CAUGHT YOU!
BellaMia018.jpg

Isn't she such a doll?
BellaMia036.jpg

BellaMia021.jpg

She is so sweet. My favourite picture is the one of her studying the camera manual. She is going to learn how to take photos. Way to go little one! :snap:

Oh my goodness Heather!

She is one adorable little baby girl! Congratulations!!!!!!!:rah:

I love her cute little sweater, puppia, water bowl and collar! Where did you get them from, if you don't mind my asking that is!:D

She has such a beautiful little face! I want to reach through my monitor and give her a big hug and lots of puppy kisses!!!!!!

More photos soon please!!!!!! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Congratulations Heather, your Bella is beautiful. I love those pictures she is adorable in every one. Imagining her carrying an adult sized shoe in that little mouth of hers is hilarious.

Little Sweetheart!

Hello!

Oh what a little sweetie, and a shoe girl to boot already!! A girl can NEVER have too many shoe's you know! ;) ;)

Make the most of Bella's puppy days Heather, they grow up so fast! Keep those pics coming!

Big kiss and a gentle hug to Bella from me!

The pictures are wonderful! :D

She sure looks like a joy to have around! And with all that cute fluffyness, I know she'd be hard to resist cuddling :luv:

What great pictures..she is so precious!

Look how much Bella looks like our little guy...they even have the same freckle!!
Chesney/Charlie
ChesneyadorableBIG.jpg

Chesneyadorable3.jpg

Bella:
BellaMia018.jpg

Oh my gosh, those pictures just make me sooooo anxious to get my little one.. only, 2 more weeks. She is adorable. I love your pictures. Judy

Back