• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help Puppy... maybe Finlee or Barleigh

tsorningold

Here is my boy at 4 1/2 weeks!
I would love to get your guys opinion of how you think his little face is looking. Camera angles can be tricky. Working at the vet office I see some cavaliers with crazy eyes! Some input would be great!

(I think you can tell that the breeders husband is BIG into hunting and the outdoors!)

(2 weeks)
puppy2jpg.jpg

puppy.jpg

(4 1/2 weeks)
4wrks.jpg

4wrks2-1.jpg

fourhalf.jpg

I think I have the name down to Finlee or Barleigh... maybe ;)

what a cute little ruby! brady is a ruby too! both names are precious. good luck when you take the little one home! and post lots of pics!

Finlee is perfect. When I saw my Ellie at that age, I was very worried about her eyes, but the breeder assured me they would be fine, and they are .

Hi!

Yup I agree, Finlee seems to suit him just fine, don't worry about those eye's they will be just fine, one handsome little guy you got there! Looking forward to seeing more pics of him!

Oh he is very cute, the eyes are looking fine don't worry :flwr: I actually like Barleigh better! Reminds me of the island Bali :D

Back