• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Only a cavalier

Davy

While it seems like world war three is going on as the workmen put in new windows.

There’s banging, crashes, drilling and glass being broken all around you. You’re all sitting there cramped together because you had to move all the furniture away from the windows.

Only a cavalier would make sure she didn’t miss her morning nap.:rolleyes:

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

Well now, she does look rather content and relaxed! She wanted her beauty sleep and no hammer holding man was gonna stop her!

have to agree with the "only a cavalier" part, our lucy can sleep through anything too..........:razz: :razz: :razz:

I never can get over how much Maddy sleeps. Sometimes I think there is something wrong with her! I do think though that even though it wouldn't be the noise waking her, it would be the fact that there are people around who might want to pet her that would wake her up.

I never can get over how much Maddy sleeps. Sometimes I think there is something wrong with her! I do think though that even though it wouldn't be the noise waking her, it would be the fact that there are people around who might want to pet her that would wake her up.

Yep... ours will sleep for HOURS if somebody is watching TV or sitting at the computer. As soon as we get up, so do they. They might miss something. Four little shadows. :luv: It gets kinda crowded in the bathroom sometimes. :eek:

KC

Yep... ours will sleep for HOURS if somebody is watching TV or sitting at the computer. As soon as we get up, so do they. They might miss something. Four little shadows. :luv: It gets kinda crowded in the bathroom sometimes. :eek:

KC

Oh I know the feeling well! Everyone has developed a "John Wayne" style walk when the dogs are around :jmp2: :lpy: :lpy: Mind you, grab a brush and watch them scatter!!

Back