• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie

Pepsi

Hi. As you may know, we let our beautiful boy go last week, aged 14.5. Here are a some pics of him during his last few weeks.

Thank you so much for all the help and support you have given me - I really appreciate it.

Paula x

473827295_ef45e7edc5.jpg
473827297_8b8d90aee2.jpg

473827305_c725210501.jpg
473827309_925e491e72.jpg

473827319_fd428e9b60.jpg
473828121_36cc3f0f77.jpg

such a beautiful dog, you must miss him very very much,
so sorry for your loss:cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing:

I weep when I look at those photos...just knowing how much you must miss him and how your heart must be broken. He is such a beautiful dog...I hope you hold your memories close to your heart and I hope they give you comfort during this difficult time. You were so good to end his suffering...it was such an unselfish and truly loving thing you did for him.

He was amazing, so peaceful, content and wise looking. I love the photos you posted of him around Christmas too. They may have been during your visit with your parents. Maybe you could add those to this thread? I hope I'm not asking too much. I think we all fell in love with your Charlie, and we'll all miss him. I hope you're doing ok, my thoughts are with you and your partner at this very sad time.

Brought tears to my eyes looking at the gorgeous, handsome, regal boy. I can only imagine how very much you miss him. So lovely that he had a long 14.5 years being loved so much.

Ah, Charlie, sleep well. He was such a sweetie. Hugs and well wishes to you on your loss. It's hard and I know you cherish all your loving memories of Charlie.

Paula, he really was a beatiful boy and so graceful the pictures brought tears to my eyes, I hope u are doing ok!
U are in our thoughts

Lovely pics of a truly lovely boy, 14 and a half is a fantastic age, he looks like he was a right character, Good Night and God Bless Sweet Charlie!

Wonderful pics, sums up how lovely the Cavalier breed is.

I like the looking up pic, he is almost saying

"you got something for me up there"

Sleep well mate !

Charlie was such a handsome boy--what a sweet face. I hope you're doing o.k., though I know you must miss him. Hold him close in your heart--after all, he's not very far away. :)

Those are beautiful pictures; how lucky to share so many years with such a loving boy.

Oh Paula....I don't go in to this site very often, too painful for me, so I'm just seeing this. He is so beautiful, such a gentle soul. I know how hard your decision was, as I had to make it for my 13 year old Lhasa last January. I know we did what's best for our babies, but I still miss Chloe everyday, as I'm sure you do Charlie. We do have our wonderful memories of our beloved friends to keep in our hearts. Run free little Charlie.*ng*l

Oh i am so sorry for your loss :hug:.. He is such a beautiful boy! Absolutely stunning! and he has such a peaceful look on his face...:hug: to you from me and the boys

I love the photos you posted of him around Christmas too. They may have been during your visit with your parents. Maybe you could add those to this thread?

Hi all. Here are some more pics of Charlie. We're still missing him, but are doing OK.
Paula x

337518082_fc5683cfbd.jpg
487930007_f618eb1d13.jpg

337518076_79df183e23.jpg
337518074_b5c7b07141.jpg

337512646_9f61ef61f7.jpg
337512645_ecd4151abe.jpg

301115253_c6bddfdd80_o.jpg

Wow those pictures are truly gorgeous. i especially like the 5th pic of him near the fire and the last one which i think was your display pic before..lovely:luv:

Back