• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Recent Ruby pics

nursejess80

Ruby after her spay yesterday.
April2007013.jpg

Isn't she pitiful??
April2007012.jpg

Ruby and mommy being silly....please excuse my appearance!!
April2007007.jpg

"No, I want the poopy bag!!"
April2007005.jpg

Car rides put her to sleep (just like her mommy).
April2007003.jpg

Another pic of her sleeping in her carseat! My favorite!
April2007002.jpg

And now one of her awake in her carseat.
April2007001.jpg

Jessica,

Ruby is such a cutie, I love the pic of her sleeping sweetly in her car seat! Is lovely!

How old is she now?

Jessica,

Ruby is such a cutie, I love the pic of her sleeping sweetly in her car seat! Is lovely!

How old is she now?

She's 18 wks. as of today. Yeah, I was pretty proud of myself when I captured that sweet little picture of her. She really is such a doll... How old is Lia now?? She's one of mine and my husband's favorites!

Oh my goodness! Ruby is just gorgeous! I love the photos! Especially the one's of Ruby asleep in her carseat!!! :lotsaluv:

Thanks for sharing them with us!!!:D

love the pics. she's a cutie pie!!! and she is just one week older than maggie i think! they grow up so fast... don't they?? thanks for sharing.

She is just adorable. And still so tiny! I think Ruby and Sadie have the same birthday. Was she born December 22nd??

She is just adorable. And still so tiny! I think Ruby and Sadie have the same birthday. Was she born December 22nd??

She was born on Dec. 21st, so still pretty close!! How much does Sadie weigh? Ruby was 9 lbs. even last week when she was spayed.

She was born on Dec. 21st, so still pretty close!! How much does Sadie weigh? Ruby was 9 lbs. even last week when she was spayed.

When she got her third round of shots a few weeks ago she was 8.4 pounds. I'm guessing she's hovering the 10 pound mark now.

ruby is adorable! i love how she is 'smiling' in a few of the pics...she looks so happy with you and in her carseat!:D

k

Back