• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

test

I did it!!!! I'm so proud. There is a picture of my Scout, finally for everyone to see. I know it's just a small picture, but it is a huge accomplishment for me. I couldn't believe when the message posted and her picture was there. Now I have to figure out how to post big pictures so you can see Scout and Breeze together. Wow I'm on a roll.

You have to click on the icon that looks like a mountain on a yellow square. Then add your link to that. I find I have to get rid of the http:// bit that comes up 1st as my link already has that). Come back to me if you have problems.

Thanks Pauline, I've been looking at it, I'll try this evening when I get home from work. Thank God it's Friday. May I'll have pictures posted. I can only :xfngr: .

Back