• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Weird quirks about your dog?

ella has a booster car seat in the car and when i put them both in the car alfs will run across the back seat and take his position onto her car seat ella and him end up fighting over the car seat,he will not budge i have to push him off,when i drop her at school,he imd. jumps on top of it,then i srap him into it,he loves it because he is higher up and can see everything.sometimes he will fall asleep in it sitting up,it is funny.ella gets cross because she ends up sitting on him till he moves off.

Hahaha, you need to take a picture of this and post it, it sounds priceless :D

and Milo has a thing for ears...after licking you a bit he goes straight for the ears snuffling at them, licking them...and everything imagineable...always new he was the weird one

I can so relate! But Gracie has Milo beat...she not only has a thing for ears, but ear WAX! :rolleyes: We've decided that she must love ear wax because she loves licking our ears....obsesses q-tips in the morning...and will have stalk my ear plugs at night, even when they're not in my ear! Even if they're sitting on the nightstand, she'll just stare at them. And, if she happens to get ahold of them, you'd think she was in heaven!!

The other quirky thing she does is "organize" her toys. She'll get all of our toys that we have out and available to her at the time and arrange them all in a circle around her. She'll go back and get them one by one and arrange them. She's not at all territorial about them, you an go pick them up and she won't flinch, but it's her little ritual at the beginning of play time.

The quirks are what make them so uniquely lovable!! :dogwlk: :luv:

Ruby makes kind of a weird little noise when she's sleeping, not really a snore. She LOVES the empty water bottle. It absolutely drives her crazy,and she just flies across the room with it. She also likes to stand in front of this glass door in our hutch and just bark at her reflection. Oh, and ice cubes. She'll chase them all over the floor. I once made the mistake of putting it in her water bowl, and she kept smacking her paw in it until she got it out, all the while making a HUGE mess in the kitchen. Haven't done that since. She also has this thing about being at the top of anything, be it your head, the couch, the biggest pillows on our bed, etc. I think she feels like she is bigger that way.

Here's my cooky quirky boy & his best friend, taken a few months ago:

friend.jpg

They must have had a falling out, because they don't visit as often as they used to ...

I love that mirror picture ! You know, I wondered about that too, since Bianca seems very interested in other dogs on 'animal planet', we tried her out in front of the mirror. She, strangely enough, doesn't seem that interested! Still am learning my dog's quirks daily. Gracie's mommy, I love that your Gracie has a bit of OCD! Dog after my own heart! :lol:

Parker is an odd little fellow. He loves sniffing my bedroom. He never lays down or plays with anything, he just sniffs.

A few weeks ago we had the laundry out to be sorted for washing, and he decided he wanted to lay on the pile of unmentionables!!

He loves playing with plastic Easter eggs. Once they break open, he stops playing until someone closes it again though.

Barney loves empty water bottles and ice too. He snores a lot too and moves around in his dreams. The weirdest thing though is that he will go in his cage and take out some of his bedding and drag it to the bottom of the room and go to sleep.

He loves playing with plastic Easter eggs. Once they break open, he stops playing until someone closes it again though.
OH OH you just gave me Kodee's next toy!! She loved chasing the water bottle on snow that Ruby and Sydney suggested and this is much the same principle. Now the question is... did I keep any of those eggs once my kids hit college?

Back