• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jolly Jumper at 10 months old

Charleen

Jolly is getting so big. Here are pictures of him & his proud papa, Luke.
These pictures were taken last weekend.
473982503_63a6d93739.jpg
183323207_99577e4f4e.jpg

473982509_c8b6e0a3ba.jpg

473982519_b41809c071.jpg

473982521_1f1069bfca.jpg

473982479_bde12b54c3.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't realize Jolly was so young or that Luke was his father. Are they very close? Your dogs are all beautiful.

Good to see new pictures of your crew Charleen. Jolly is getting soooo big! And just as handsome as his daddy.

On a day to day basis at home, Jolly & Luke are not close buddies. However, I do have a story. Jolly goes to day care every day. I bring Luke to day care on Wednesdays and the day care staff tell me that Jolly is actually very protective of his Daddy around the other dogs.

That's sweet. Jolly's eyes in that first picture remind me so much of the picture of Luke with the carrot in his mouth! You can see they are father and son.

Cathy T - I dug up the carrot picture and posted it next to the 1st picture of Jolly - I think you are right about them having the same look.

Awwww! Jolly is getting so big! I love the picture with all the cav's on the bed, it's like he's wondering why the other 3 are sleeping! He He! :D :D

Back