• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Helping me Wash My Hair

Charleen

Every morning I wash my hair and the dogs come in to help. Luke watches from above.
Merry squeezes next to me as a kneel on the step of the tub. Jolly & Pippin lick up the water around the tub.
Then when I am done, Jolly & Pippin lick my dripping hair.
473971784_8f0984dd59.jpg

473971786_4df9f702ce.jpg

473971792_e5bd68b19c.jpg

473971794_16f584fb91.jpg

Then afterwards while I am drying my hair, Luke settles down to watch me from the tub.
473971788_8d62435d0a.jpg

I get lonely if I'm taking a shower in the bathroom by myself :D I love the last picture of Luke on the bathtub edge.

Aaaaawwww! I wish i had 4 gorgeous cavaliers to greet me as i come out of the shower!!!

Great photos!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Oh Charleen, those are the cutest pictures! They all have such sweet faces! I wish I had one of each color like you.

they are all so cute......... i think my wife lisa would love one of each!!!!!!
we also get a helping hand from lucy our cav after we come out of the shower she too likes catching the drips of water!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Oh so sweet, love your bath by the way and the way Luke lies on the edge when you dry your hair is adorable! Logan has a thing about licking wet toes, he has the kids in hysterics when they have their bath each night!

Back