• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rex at 10 mts :-)

Chelle & Rex

Rex is growing up so fast, here he is posing for the camera :snap:

Dsc00958.jpg
Dsc00959.jpg

Dsc00955.jpg

Dsc00950.jpg

Dsc00953.jpg

Thanks for looking :flwr:

Rex is a cutie! Does he chase that ball and stumble over it when he catches it? Ours LOVE their big ball. :)

KC

He's such a handsome boy!!! Lol my two have no idea how to play with a soccer ball...they keep trying to fit in their mouth..leaving them very frustrated and annoyed at the ball when it just rolls away.

I love how he seems to stop what he's doing to look right at the camera.
i know!! i have to take soo many shots to get one where Milo is at the camera!!! im pretty sure he hates that thing!

Rex is a cutie! Does he chase that ball and stumble over it when he catches it? Ours LOVE their big ball. :)

KC

He usually runs after it if I kick it or throw it to him, then he sits and barks at it driving the neighbours mad becuase he can't get his teeth into it!! He has a smaller sized ball he picks up and runs around with too:dogwlk:

i know!! i have to take soo many shots to get one where Milo is at the camera!!! im pretty sure he hates that thing!

Rex is a total poser - the minute the camera comes out he sits still and strikes the pose lol its the only time we can get him to sit still :rolleyes:

You can tell he's used to getting his picture taken....look at his attention on the camera!! Such a handsome boy!

Rex is a total poser - the minute the camera comes out he sits still and strikes the pose lol its the only time we can get him to sit still :rolleyes:
:) cute..that is like my Monty...always is posing and looking great for the camera...so i usually end up taking much more photos of him which lead people 2 ask if i favour him more;) (which i by the way dont)...Milo is terrible when the camera comes out...:rolleyes:

Back