• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Scout's 'sister' Breeze

Scouty girl

I thought this was an interesting picture of Breeze and the neighbors 16 month old little girl Keely.

Picture-2042.jpg

Oh so cute! I always noticed little kids almost trust a larger dog (as long as its quiet) compared to smaller ones. Its like they think they will give better hugs!

Breeze is sooo cute!!!!! and soo fluffy! a bit like a bear lol! i would love to snuggle up to that dog!

Oh you just can't help but want to snuggle up into him, looks like Keely is saying "come on dawgy give me a cuddle"!!

Kodee...Breeze is very gentle with children, neve bumping into them or knocking them down, she's just the best.

In May I will have Breeze shaved down, then she'll look like a gigantic black lab. She doesn't like the process, but after it's down you can tell she like being 'naked' a lot better. It gets VERY hot here in the summer, not as hot as Florida, but hot and humid. I want her to be comfortable.

Here's a close up.

Picture-2030.jpg

Kodee...Breeze is very gentle with children, neve bumping into them or knocking them down, she's just the best.

In May I will have Breeze shaved down, then she'll look like a gigantic black lab. She doesn't like the process, but after it's down you can tell she like being 'naked' a lot better. It gets VERY hot here in the summer, not as hot as Florida, but hot and humid. I want her to be comfortable
Forget the kids, I want to hug that face! A giant black lab, now that description just steals my :luv: I had a blonde lab but my parents while I was going up, had 2 blacks (my favourite but had I not needed a smaller dog this time round a brown lab was to be my next.)

Back