• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chester And His Green Treat

chestersmum

Hi everyone,

I took some pickies of Chester this morning whilst he was eating his treat and i got some cute shots so i thought i'd share them!

Oh, by the way, who else's cav's eat their treats whilst holding them between their front paws?

P4280286.jpg

P4280293.jpg

P4280321.jpg

Last edited:
More Miscellaneous Pics!!!

Just thought i'd share these too.....

This is a picture of Chester when he was a puppy with our other dog Kimba (at the bridge).

P4280368.jpg

Just a quick funny story...

The other night Chester was sleeping on my bed right next to me and all of a sudden i heard this little thump...

Yes.......chester had fallen out of bed! Don't worry, there's a thick blanket on the side that he had fallen out onto so no damage. He must have been really close to the side and went to move and went overboard!

It was the middle of the night and i grabbed my phone and pushed the little light on and searched on the right hand side and bottom of my bed saying "chester, chester" and when i couldn't find him, i looked over to the left of my bedroom and he was sitting on the floor looking up at me as if to say "what happened mum?" He He He He! It was so cute! So i picked him up and put him back on the bed where he promptly went back to sleep! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Lisa

Last edited:
Again lovely photos! i love that pic of Chester and Kimba! They both are beautiful dogs

Just a quick funny story...

The other night Chester was sleeping on my bed right next to me and all of a sudden i heard this little thump...

Yes.......chester had fallen out of bed! Don't worry, there's a thick blanket on the side that he had fallen out onto so no damage. He must have been really close to the side and went to move and went overboard!

It was the middle of the night and i grabbed my phone and pushed the little light on and searched on the right hand side and bottom of my bed saying "chester, chester" and when i couldn't find him, i looked over to the left of my bedroom and he was sitting on the floor looking up at me as if to say "what happened mum?" He He He He! It was so cute! So i picked him up and put him back on the bed where he promptly went back to sleep! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Lisa

Hi!

Yes! Logan did the exact same thing last week, except he stayed asleep! :rolleyes: When I picked him to put him back on the bed he looked at me very sleepily as if to say "OY! What do you want?" :rolleyes: :p :p

All of my Cavaliers hold treats and chews in their front paws, I laugh at the pups when they are trying to figure it out, it doesn't take them long to learn though, Darcy is almost there already and he's only 13 weeks old!

Awwww how beautiful :luv: All of my dogs hold their treats in their front paws. I love that.

Loved reading about Chester. His picture is so cute and really like the one of him with Kimba. I can just imagine the look on his face when he fell out of bed!:D

How funny. Cleo has fallen off the bed on occasion, and always looks surprised! I think she has no spacial awareness :? And yes, she does hold her treats in her front paws. She holds anything she wants to chew this way, socks, gloves, slippers etc.

Yes, Ruby tends to hold things between her paws. It really is pretty cute. Love the new pics of Chester!! Glad to know he was okay after his fall. Ruby was on the bed one night playing around and kind of flew off backwards onto the floor. She was fine, but mommy wasn't. She was so tiny, and although our bed isn't THAT high, I still freaked out. It was like slow motion, and I tried to catch her but wasn't fast enough. No falls while asleep, though....

Back