• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What’s for tucker mum?

Caraline

I’ve been agonising over what to do with my DogBlog, so I’ve decided largely to use it as a place to record my journey into the realm of home prepared meals for my dogs. It is my intention to at least occasionally, post up what’s on the dogs menu for the day.

I felt the need to waffle on a bit about my ethos prior to posting up today’s menu, so I won’t bore you all with it here and you are forgiven if you want to skip that part.

For those interested, perhaps considering home prepared, maybe nervous of the concept, wanting some ideas or inspiration, or simply wanting to reassure yourself that you’d rather stay commercial, here is my little blog place.

http://board.cavaliertalk.com//z/index.php?z-profile=Caraline

That is an amazing idea! I know so many will really appreciate all the info and new recipes etc you gather. Your posts show so much research but putting it into a blog makes it easier for new members to see it all at once!

Thanks Kodee, I am glad you think it worthwhile. I've got some books coming (soon hopefully) so when they arrive & I've read them, I do a bit of a book review on them there too.

Back