• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Off To The Park We Go..

chestersmum

Hi Everyone,

I decided to take Chester to the park for a walk today, it's been raining for the past couple of days so we haven't been able to go out walkies but for the first time in years i remembered to take my camera with me!!!!!

I got some quite nice pickies of him so i thought i'd again, share them!!!

There's quite a few sorry, but worth it!

Enjoy and thanks for looking!

In the car ready to go!

P4280375.jpg

This smells interesting...

P4280389.jpg

P4280391.jpg

Hey mum, guess what i just saw!

P4280402.jpg

I wonder what's down that way...

P4280407.jpg

Then again, i think i'll stay here...

P4280409.jpg

Come on mum... let's go!

P4280433.jpg

What lovely pics!! Chester sure is a very handsome dog!!! And i love his coat! it looks so soft and fluffy! How old was he??
You have a gorgeous boy :)

Wow what an adventurous boy! He is just so handsome :luv: He isn't ready for the golden oldies section yet, he still has a lot of life left! :D

Oh what a great time you 2 had! Chester is a credit to you and I agree, loads of fun times still ahead of you both yet!!

Cathryn & Emily

Thanks! He's very full of life and enjoys exploring new places! He'll have just as much fun exploring when we move into our new house in about 6 weeks! The place we're renting at the moment is a big yard, however, it's got no trees, shrubs, flowers or bushes of any kind so i think he feels a bit weird because our old house we sold last year had lots of trees and bushes and he used to love running down the back exploring everywhere!

Thanks for the comments! :rah: :D;):D :rah:

Back