• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We Have Eyes!!!

Darby's Mom

Hello everybody!!

We're just over 2 weeks now, and we have EYES!!

The world is so big!

And look, our noses are starting to turn black, too!
We're soooo big now!
Our names are above our pictures, so you can tell who is who (some of our new families have decided what they want to call us, so if you are noticing "name changes", that's why!).
Thanks for looking at us grow up!

Sunbathing in the backyard on our blankie:
[L-R: "Tiger" (m-Bl), "Pepper" (f-Tri), "Fudge" (f-Tri), "Bella" (f-Bl), "Oreo" (m-Tri) & "Bear" (m-Bl)]
2-2.jpg

Check ME out!! I can hold my whole "fat 'lil potato head" off the ground! I'm sooo buff!

[L-R: "Oreo" (m-Tri) & "Bella" (f-Bl)]
2.jpg

Sooooo tired....
["Tiger" (m-Bl) & "Pepper" (f-Tri)]
2-3.jpg

We can finally see you now!!

["Fudge" (f-Tri) & "Bear" (m-Bl)]
2-1.jpg

Time for a weigh-in! (I look so displeased)
["Oreo" (m)]
2-7.jpg

Ooooo... what is this strange new thing..... it's soft... and squishy.... I think I'm in loooooove!
["Tiger" (m-Bl)]
2-12.jpg

Enough already... I'm ready for bed......zzzzzzzz......
["Pepper" (f)]
2-8.jpg

As always, thanks for looking!

Cracking puppies Darby, you are doing a grand job, keep up the good work you clever girl, love the one of Oreo being weighed, mine usually wriggle about so much they nearly fall out of the bowl!!

Awww they are such adorable pictures! :lotsaluv: They are all so professional looking, I bet the future puppy owners just love seeing them! :D

Right, i'll have a large cheeseburger, large fries and 6 cavalier puppies please!

:lotsaluv::rah: :rah: THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!:rah: :rah: :lotsaluv:

Oh my gosh...I just melted. If they are too much for you to handle, I will be glad to relieve you of 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 ;) :lol:

So cute! :flwr:

they are just the cutest.... just want to reach through the screen and have them all......:hug: :hug: :hug:

Back