• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Muffy and Dolly

Alma & Muffy

Here's Muffy with her sister, Dolly. She is 10 years old, and she is sooo good. I love her so much as well as Muffy. Hope you like their pictures. Greetings from Spain.

Imagen008.jpg

Imagen003.jpg

Imagen013.jpg

Imagen029-3.jpg

Imagen031-1.jpg

Imagen0241.jpg

Hi guys! Thanks a lot for your comments :) Cathy Moon, i haven't heard about that breed, the Tibetan Spaniel. I thought Dolly was a mix, but i've just seen some pictures of Tibetal Spaniels on the internet and she looks like them! hehe.
Have a nice rest of the weekend! :)

I think she is being a typical little sister in that first picture! :lol: They are both precious :flwr:

What a cutie!! She looks like a Tibetan or a Pekingese. I love the first picture, too funny!

They are both cuties!

I think you should post that first pic in the "Best Smile" new Theme!! It is hilarious!

P.S.: Alma, I've joined the Spanish Cavalier MSN group! See you there!

Back