• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How to decide...so much cuteness

OhMarley

Well we visited the puppies today for the first time... they are 5 weeks and 4 days old.... we are choosing between the tricolour male and the bleinhem male and it is the hardest decision I have ever made...
So far
1 to the bleinhem male (my dad)
1 to the tricolour male (my sister)
and 2 for indecision! (my mother and I!!!!!!!)
I think im leaning towards the tricolour only as Jake was a bleinhem and maybe its time to try something new...
But seriously they are both the cutest little creatures in the world either way i'm happy, i'm so in love I want both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bleinhemmale.jpg

The little man, so cute!

twoboys.jpg

Double trouble!

ckcstri.jpg

Little darling

triboy.jpg

Sleepyhead

thekids.jpg

A whole pile of naughty

mum1.jpg

Mum (sorry its so blurred she just wanted a snuggle!)

woah.jpg

The two darlings!

Ok enough photos... well tonight we need to get in touch and tell them who we want so wish us luck...

Oh what a tough decision to have to make, personnally I wouldn't like to be in your shoe's, will check back later to what your decision was! :luv: :luv:

Hi!

Awww, he is a sweetie! but now you have another difficult decision ahead of you, what will you call him?? :) :)

Aaaawwwww!

They are all so cute! What a hard decision! It's great that you managed to decide on one, like Cathryn said "now you have to pick a name"!

How old will he be when you bring him home????

Congratulations!!!!! :D :) :D

4 weeks to go, he'll be 9 weeks. I have no idea what we will call him!!!!! He's such a little fatty hahaha so cute

I really wanted to however they all had homes, we just had first pick. I really wish we could have though...!!!

Oh they are both precious, the tri has great markings so thats a good choice! :D :lotsaluv: I bet you can't wait! :flwr:

I love little baby tri's! They remind me of little old men as they always look so grumpy! Some things never change...cough cough...my Spencer... :lol:

I love his little eyebrows they are so funny!! He looks so annoyed hehe!!
I'm so excited, I'm not sure how i'll last another 4 weeks!~

I love his little eyebrows they are so funny!! He looks so annoyed hehe!!
I'm so excited, I'm not sure how i'll last another 4 weeks!~

I can see it now, a calender with the days crossed off in red! It will be here before you know it trust me! ;) :)
I adore Tri-Colours, they are the hardest of the 4 colours to breed and get the markings right, I should know, I'm still "Tri"ying!! :rolleyes: :confused:

Good Luck choosing a name!

I have a calender at work, home and my diary all being marked off each day heehee! I liked the "tri-ing" hehe (y)
We wern't allowed to take both puppies, there was another family wanting one :(
I'm just so excited!! I saw an adult tricolour today and almost exploded!! He was so handsome! I kept thinking awwwwwww my boys going to grow up to look like that!!!!!
I can't wait to see him again, my cute little chubby puppy!

I told Bangbang today that in around 3 weeks we would be bring home a her new friend for her, that he's a puppy and we're going to call him.... Marley!
Bangbang thought...
cuteas.jpg

"Your going to bring home a what?!!!"

Lucy thought...
nativelucy.jpg

"I feel sick"
crazy.jpg

"If it comes near me... I SLAP IT! I'm warning you!!"

"
hereicome.jpg
"
Bangbang said "I'm outta here"

heehee! 3 weeks to go, he's 6 weeks and 2 days now!! And yes we found him a name, Marley!

How cute! I'm trying to decide on what color to go with also. It mainly depends on how long I want to wait before I get one. Either in a few short weeks or late summer!

I know the tough choice all too well. We had pick of the litter and there were 7! Looks like you made a great choice. Any cavalier will be awesome!

How on earth did I miss these pictures??!! They are adorable and

They remind me of little old men as they always look so grumpy!

that's so true, isn't it??!! Those silly little eyebrows!!

You had me laughing outloud about what Bangbang and the kitties thought of their new sibling!! So funny.:D :D

I think that Marley really suits him, love the pics of your cat and rabbit too, hang in there it'll be here in no time!!

Awwww they are both sooooo cute!!! hmm now the name game...this'll be tough..

They remind me of little old men as they always look so grumpy!
:rotfl: lol that cracked me up!

Back