• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella is Home!!!!

BostonGirl

We picked up Bella yesterday and I am already head over heels in love with her! I may never ever want to leave her :) She was an angel the entire ride home yesterday - slept in my lap the whole time while my husband drove. When we brought her home she the afternoon exploring in between curling up on our lap to take a nap. She is adjusting much better than I could have ever hoped for. She is the friendliest little girl - we had a few friends stop by to see her yesterday and she runs up to everyone shaking her little tail frantically. She is a huge hit already :) She has been so well behaved so far - chews on her toys - not our stuff :) - follows us around everywhere, comes when we call her and is already starting to learn "sit" on command. She has had a couple of accidents in the house already but I think she is learning - when she does have an accident she only has gone on the rug near our front door. It happened twice now that we took her out - stood outside with her for 20 min and then finally brought her in and then no more than 5 min later she goes potty on our rug - haha ah well! She slept all threw the night last night and she only made one little whine right before she went to sleep. God I love her! She is watching the "dog whisperer" on the couch right now :) Here are some pictures of her first day home (lets hope this works - my first time posting pics!)

PhotoView.jsp

PhotoView.jsp

PhotoView.jsp

PhotoView.jsp

PhotoView.jsp

When I click on any of the links I just get a login display. Can you move the photos to Flickr or Photobucket, then post links?

She sounds like an angel puppy! :) Your description of her first day and night sounds very similar to when we first got India as a puppy - she adjusted to everything beautifully and to her every stranger is like an old friend!

She's so cute in that huge bed! You'll be surprised how quickly she will fill it! :)

She is so sweet, I know how you feel my cavalier is 10 weeks and I adore him there's not much that will make get me out if bed at 5 in the morning but he will he goes outside to go pee and walks straight back into his crate he's so good. I get another 3 hours then :D

OMG!!!! She is sooo soo beautiful!!!! I'm so glad to hear your first day/night went well... Congrats!!! I know how excited you must be... :) Would love to see more pics when you take them.. BTW, How old is she in this pic?

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! She is 13 weeks in these pictures - she is a very small girl - will likely only grow to be a 12 lb cav like her mom. The only issue we are continuing to have is she keeps going potty right after we bring her in from outside. We take her out after every nap, every time she eats or anytime she comes out of her crate. We wait out there forever with her and then she starts shivering and we bring her in and then no more than five minutes later she is peeing on the rug! Any advice? Has anyone else dealt with this - I'm not sure what else to do.

Look at that precious little face! What an absolute love.

As far as potty on the rug....take up the rug if you can. Is it a throw rug? She's marked and now that's where she will continue to go until you can get rid of the smell altogether.

What a sweetie. About the same age as Mika (born Jan. 18th). Mika is 6 lb., 7 oz. right now. Is that about the same?

She is actually only 3.5 lbs right now - very tiny!! I guess I will have to take out the rugs. Is there a good product that gets rid of thier smells on rugs or anything else?

Back