• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here is Bluebell!

emmawright

Hi All,

Here is Bluebell, we went and saw her for the first time today and she really is a cutie! She is 3 weeks old here, i was surprised as she is quite big already and she looked really healthy. We get her at the end of May!

476836106_b5040ab0f8.jpg

476836132_060030e0ed.jpg

476836062_8436d076da.jpg

476836042_a8b4df86bb.jpg

Nice pics.. So adorable!!! I bet you can't wait!!! I am getting my little girl in the middle of May... Not long for the both of us now!! YAY!!!!! :rah:

Oh my goodness!

BLUEBELL IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

I can't wait to see more pictures, especially with her and her big sister Daisy!!!!!:rah: :rah: :rah:

Thanks for all the kind messages, i am excited for her arrival in may!

There were 5 puppies in the litter, 3 girls and 2 boys.

I just hope that Daisy will be happy about it all!

Ohhhhhhhhh she is so cute! I just love them that size. I bet you are so excited! Have you told Daisy that she is getting a little sister?

Daisy certainly knows she is getting a sister, i just hope she is excited as we are! I think she will love a playmate!

bluebell is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! :snap::rah: daisy is going to love her! can't wait to see cuddly little bluebell modelling coats and duvets with her big sister.

k

Ooohh, how did i miss that you got another adorable puppy! I love the name bluebell, too, beautiful. She is precious! -Natalie:luv:

O she's so sweet Love the pics:snap:A friend of mine is waiting for hers too she so excited:)The weeks will fly by

Back